Thursday, May 22, 2008

Living the Dream - Back to Blogging soon

Right now, we're down in Florida at Disney World (don't worry, we've got someone staying at our house, so any would-be theives can stop their planning now).

Our days consist of getting up at the crack of dawn (thanks to our "Jocie Alarm Clock" that seems to go off at around 6:30am - 7:00am each morning and is severly lacking a "sleep" button) and go.. go.. go.. 'till around 10:30pm - 11:00pm when we come home, put the kids to bed, clean up, plan for the next day, post my 365 blog photo, and go to sleep at around 12:00 - 1:00am and start all over the next morning.

I've really got no time to post any of the many picutres (and I mean many... I'm over 1,000 "keepers" at this point and still have three days of vacation yet to shoot - plus, I'm not shooting everything like I've done in years past down here.... we've been here before and I've got the shots from before...).

So, in the meantime, here is a picture from tonight's "Pirates and Princesses Party" at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.

This shot was one of those wonderful times when a character connects to you through the lens (and in this case damned near scared me out of my pants seeing the expression he was giving me in between shutter snaps). The character is Captain Barbossa of the "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" movie and was seen riding on a float during the parade.

jp

2 comments:

Bubbie said...

Whoo boy, honey, we will never be able to keep up with you guys!
Enjoy,
xoxoxo
Di

Mimi said...

Grateful I am you are having a spectacular vacation.

Enjoy!

And thanks for the wee photo dribbles that assure us at home you all are fine!