Friday, September 19, 2008

Jessamyn and Sisters

This is one of those shots that to me, as a photographer, I'm amazed that I did from begining to end. I had seen this look a feel before, but never visualized it in creation. I knew at the point that I snapped the series of pictures that what I had was going to be amazing, I just didn't know I was going to end up with this.
This is a very adult shot of our four year old Jessamyn. I love the intensity in her hair and the overexposed skin tones. This massive contrast is what I was hoping to portray in this image of her.

A classic vintage feel treatment resulted in this image titled 'Sisters'

Taking some time to smell the flowers along the way...

A "sister powered" locomotion for Joey...


My beautiful and glowing wife... :)

3 comments:

Mimi said...

She, Jenny, IS beautiful.

And glowing...:)

Mimi said...

The top photo of Jess is truly elegant and dramatic.

Jess is stunningly beautiful. Always!!!!!!

She becomes too grown up too fast!

nana said...

I agree with mimi the pictures of Jess is beyond words. The one of Jenny is unbelievable. You should put the girls picture together and have an art display, there are that good. Keep up with the pics. I can't wait until the baby comes and she what kinda pictures you will be taking then. Love Nana:)