Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jocie is the only one who will play with me

After looking back at some of the most moving pictures of the kids that I've done recently, I realize that I'm very heavy on the side of Jocie. Being a bit concerned, I thought back about all of the photo shoots and why she is the only subject in most of them.

The answer, as the title of this article reflects, is that Jocie is the only one who will spend any time with me. The reason being because Joey and Jess are often busy playing with their friends and are nowhere to be found when I'm marching around with camera in hand.

On rare opportunities, I'm able to cordon off one of the two of them and try some individual shots (Jess is more agreeable in this regard than Joey), but for the most part... they're busy.

Soon I know that Jocie too will be doing her own thing with her group of friends, but, for the moment, she continues to be 'Subject #1'.

So, let's enjoy the time we have left... in short order, I'll have another beautiful Pike daughter to chase with my entourage of camera equipment and post here about...

jp

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Enjoy them while you can!!!!!!!

Obviously the frog who turned into a prince is.

For the moment anyway!

Great Shot, Dad!!!!!!

Mimi said...

Opps...what I mean is the frog who turned into Jocie's prince is YOU.