Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joey and Jocie at play

Joey dons a "cute" face while explaining to me the massive structure he is building in the waiting room at the dentist's office

Jocie explaining to me the complex relationships and underlying messages within the book "The Hungry Caterpillar"


Not having seen "Indiana Jones", Joey does his best interpretation of what the hero SHOULD look like...

Having failed to fully persuade her audience during the first seminar about her favorite book "The Hungry Caterpillar", Jocie attempts to rebuff her hypothesis with further research...


Jocie tests out some new insight about the current state of the economy through the use of a cash register...

Some thoughtful reflection

4 comments:

nana said...

These are great pictures of the kids, THANKS Love Nana:)

Mimi said...

Your comment lines remain as priceless as the photos themselves!!

There must be a million others who, like me, eagerly anticipate what each day will bring on your blog.

Unknown said...

Jay these pictures are amazing! I miss them so much especially Jocie who I don't get the chance to see everyday! Thank you so much

Mimi said...

Fun syncronicity...yesterday I took Baby J's Crayola Crayon quilt to the quilt shop (Raymond still thinks I have a mere $200 of fabric in my stash!!!) in search of fabric for the back of the quilt.

What should happen but that while Jocie was explaining the very intricities of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" I discovered a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" swath of fabric that will form the dedication part of the backing...surrounded by a lively polka dot fabric.

Joey, Jess, and Jocie, each in their own time of readiness, have read the hungry caterpillar story with me many times over. Thus the caterpillar becomes the visual symbol of our life together.

Just plain cool!!!!! And jocie is currently REALLY into the caterpillar story...in a BIG way!

Soon it will be Baby J's turn!