Monday, December 15, 2008

Jessamyn's "Jingle Bell"

On Friday, Jessamyn had her 2nd annual holiday performance at her school, an event that she looks forward to all year and is very proud of (as are we as her parents).  The show lasts for about 35 minutes and has between 20 and 30 songs that the 3 and 4 year olds perform verbatim, in key, with full hand and body movements.  Very impressive!  This year, Jess had some help from Mommy in getting ready (note the curls in her hair and the faint hint of some blush on her cheeks).  She was very proud.... Here she is ringing her own bell...

2 comments:

Mimi said...

How beautiful, is Jessamyn!!!!!

Sorry I missed the performance...I know I too would have loved it, and been very, very proud.

Unknown said...

Jess is truly a star in her own, she shines so much. I wish I could have seen her. give her my love. Love Nana:)