Monday, December 22, 2008

Name that game?

An obvious holiday tradition in our house, the kids had been begging to play, so on the first day of Hanukkah, we obliged.  Here is Jess a she spins her dreidel..

Joey takes his turn... note the pice of paper in front of him that mom made explaining the various symbols and what they meant

Waiting for a turn...

Joey and I lost quickly (even after Jess gave me three of her coins just to try and keep daddy in the game with her)... here she shows her emotion at her lack of a winning streak...

And the gelt thiefing winner herself!!!  Don't fall for that cute face...



PS: Sorry Bubby and Zaeyde, I didn't get any pictures of them opening gifts or lighting the Menorah...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like everyone is getting in the game, and having some fun. Love Nana:)

Bubbie said...

Not to worry Jay, as you still captured part of the fun of Chanukah---and the sweet faces!
xoxoxoxo

Mimi said...

Welcome back, Bubbie!!!!!!!!!

Glad to have you back online!

Mimi

Bubbie said...

I've always been visiting, but have thought I'd limit my comments to give Jay a chance to respond, due to his busy schedule
:):)