Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Last Day of Summer

An intense look fills Jocie's face... she was enjoying the last day we would be in our pool for this year (temps after this dropped into the 50's and 60's for weeks and ruined the pool temps).

Jess doing one of those "Jess" things that I just love so much: eating in the pool when I deliberatly told her not too... hence the face.

Julie is quickly becoming the "drummer" of the family (following in her daddy's footsteps... she makes me proud). Here she practices drumming while eating the #2 cookie from her "Cookie Monster" collection.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I must say I just can't believe the shots you get of the kids. It just seems like you are always there at the right moment to capture some of there most precious moments.

Mimi said...

Julie with her #2 cookie and drumstick puts a huge smile on my face!!!!!

Mimi said...

Jess needed a cup of tea to go with her cookie in the swimming pool.

She would have loved that!!!!

Even if Daddy wouldn't!!!!