Monday, August 25, 2008

The Pike Girls

"Elegant Jessamyn" - I just loved her hand positioning in this photo!

"Antique Jocie" - A little film grain added to this image and makes it feel like a retrospective memory. Again, another wonderful subject to photograph


"Beautiful Jessamyn" - She was in the middle of casting a 'bibbity bobbity boo' spell on the, and I just loved the facial expression in the capture!


"The Love of Two Sisters" - Jocie and Jess share a moment


"Jocie in the Sun" - Looking like a little angel, this is Jocie soaking up some sun beams

4 comments:

nana said...

What beautiful black and white pics. The one of of two together is priceless. Maybe jay ought to change is job?
Love Nana:)

Jay Pike said...

:)

Thank you nana for that great comment.

I'm really enjoying taking photographs of landscapes and portraits.

I have no plans at an immediate job change, but I'd love to start doing some 'for hire' work on the side.

jp

Anonymous said...

Jay the pics of the girls are amazing. I miss them so much! So glad I can look at everyone everyday especially when I miss them which is everyday! You take such great pictures.
love Brooke

Bubbie said...

These are beautiful, really. Of course, your subjects are stunning!
.....maybe it's time to make up some business cards for those birthday parties and weddings, I agree with Nana :)