Friday, August 29, 2008

The Pike Kids Having Fun at the Park

A very serious looking Jocie stands with her hand on the school wall. Moments earlier she had been laughing while she touched the bricks.

The trio! This was as close to a pose as I could get the three to do for me.

Jessamyn specifically requested this shot of her as she descended a slide.


Joey is in dire need of a haircut, but loved playing with some friends this morning.


Jocie walked most of the way to the park on her own, and you can see the pride in her eyes!

jp

4 comments:

nana said...

The kids are growing so fast and with each picture you can see them changing. Jay you have a way of taking some of the most beautiful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. It helps since we are not there to see them as much as we would like.
Love Nana:)

Bubbie said...

Mickie, you are so right! These pictures of the kids are just too wonderful....it does indeed help us being so far away.
xoxoxoxo
Bubbie Di

Jay Pike said...

Bubby Di,

Nana is actually Jenny's mom. Mimi is Micki.....

:)

Nana,

Thank you so much for all of your kind words on recent comments, they really do ring true to me and are the reason why I try and take the pictures of the moments we have and share them with everyone.

I've often likened my memory capabilities to that of a sieve, so, stopping each moment in time with a photograph helps me to relive the times in later life.

Love you both, and thank you Di for your comments as well.

jp

Bubbie said...

Oh, my bad! Thanks Jay, and Lola, so sorry I got confused m'dear!