Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jocie's Birthday (Part 2)

For her birthday lunch, we decided to go to the Olive Garden since she really likes there food (and if not, her parents really do). Jocie decided to put her own hat on.... maybe just a little crooked...

As I mentioned in my 365 blog, she insisted on stealing most of my lemonade.

Our waiter rounded up some fellow waitstaff and sang their stock "birthday song" to Jocie... I think she was a little stunned by the event as she just sat there and looked around (much as I'm sure I would have done in the same situation).

She blew out her candle (I've no idea why they only gave her one) on the first try!!!


... and insisted on sampling a little bit of her cake.


Look at that shear joy!

Later that night, at home, she had another birthday party (have you been counting?  This makes three in one day!!! Our family is big on birthdays).

This time, she needed a little help to blow out the candles.   Fortunately, Joey and Jess were right there to provide assistance.

And here was the entire birthday party.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

What is the black beneath Jocie's left eye????????????????

Unknown said...

What a wonderful birthday it must have been. I wish I could have been there this year. I really miss that. Love Nana:)