Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blue with the Flu

Remember that posting I made a while back about the kids being sick? Well, they’ve decided to share their ailments with me over the past weekend, and now I’m stricken with the flu. The past 48 hours has been a foggy mess with me sleeping for about 36 of the total hours, and I’m quite sure I’ve been of no help to anyone in my current form.

My wife, as always, is the princess of kindness, tending to my every need (even rubbing my head when I whine like a little child that my head hurts).

So today, under great converging influences of the many medications flowing through my body, I am able to at least write something and make a gallant attempt at trying to do some work at the office.

At least I’m not alone in feeling this way as poor little Jocie has again been diagnosed with a double-ear infection (I’m not entirely convinced she has cleared up since the last diagnosis). Her little face in some of the pictures I’ll post here will support this most unfortunate diagnosis.

jp

No comments: