Thursday, April 3, 2008

Off to see the Backyardigans

Jenny and I got the oportunity to take the kids to see "The Backyardigans" in Battle Creek last night. Amid a frost of confusion caused by my unending faith in my GPS, that often leads us astray (in this case by two blocks), we finally were able to find the location and join a line of 20+ vehicles waiting to get into the one-lane entrance for the parking garage.

The kids, although tired, loved the show. Here are some quick pictures, as photography was prohibited once the show started.

Joey, Jess, and mommy eating popcorn and cotton candy just before the show starts















A comatose looking Jess waits patiently for the start of the show















Joey and Jessamyn standing in front of the stage. Jenny had scored 2nd row seats (I don't know how she does it!!!)














More cotton candy and popcorn










The show banner










Joey enjoying popcorn as the show starts (and I hear that I have to put my camera away)

1 comment:

Bubbie said...

Looked like fun---boy, I can see Jess and Joey getting bigger every set of shots you take!
Love,
Di and Dad